Monday, February 14, 2011

All you need is love

Well, it was a mostly shit day. Won't go into it all, it's not worth it. The kickoff meeting for March for Babies wiped the floor with me. I was flat out avoiding one of my departments today. Still not finished with a report that should have been delivered, oh, a month ago.

My theme song for the week is Oasis' "The Importance of Being Idle" (btw, if you've never seen the video, check it out, utter brilliance featuring Rhys Ifans. I played it at least 4 times today when I thought I was going to explode).

But, you know what? Shit day and all, I'm quite a lucky gal, because you know what? I am loved. And I love. My husband just beamed at me from the couch. The cats have curled up with me. The dog leapt on me when I got home. My parents called, my brother messaged me. . .

All you need is love. I hope, as Valentine's Day - an arbitrary celebration of love - closes, you are as lucky and blessed as me, to be loved.

1 comment:

Beth said...

i'm not all that keen on oasis but i do love that video!

sorry you had a shit day e. i hope things are picking up for you now x