Sunday, February 6, 2011

Something to think about for Superbowl Sunday.

So, I've mentioned my addiction to Twitter before. I've come to adore it even more. Not only do I get total fangirl moments when I get replies from people I adore like Bruce Bowen or the Phelps twins, but I've gotten to have conversations with Elizabeth McCracken (about Harry Potter and elves of all things). It's so awesome. I get a fair amount of news from Twitter, which is good since I don't watch the news anymore. It's a good way to keep up with Spurs games I'm not watching and it's always good for a laugh.

One of the things I follow is OMGFacts. They tweet unusual bits of trivia or random facts. They have an off-shoot called OMGFacts Animals and OMGFacts Sports and OMGFacts Sex. I don't bother following those because the original retweets them so I see the interesting ones.

Anyhow, they tweeted the following two factoids, which I submit for your consideration:

"According to American men, the average erect penis length is 10 inches."

"According to American women, the average erect penis length is 4 inches."

Cheers, all.

1 comment: