Thursday, December 3, 2009

Restless and Unsettled

I am just . . . well, restless and unsettled. I don't know precisely why, but I've lots of mood swings and am feeling a little lonely and sad. I guess it's a lot of things coming together in the perfect storm. My therapist suggested today that it was perfectly natural and normal and not to be anxious over it, but I sort of am anyhow.

It's just such an uncomfortable feeling.

I'm just not happy today. The serenity I had previously is gone. Even if it is a result of luteal phase hormonal shenanigans (Dr. K's suggestion, in addition to the 'emotional ripples' caused by the upset at Thanksgiving and the fact that Gabriel's due date is looming and the holidays are always a difficult time for people who have suffered loss), it sucks.

I'm feeling worn out, run down, scattered and tired. It's not a lot of fun. I suppose a really good night of sleep would help, so I'll try to go to bed earlier. Worth a shot anyway, right?

1 comment:

shotzie said...

((Hugs)) I hope things looked brighter for you this morning.