Friday, June 27, 2008

It's Friday.

Hallelujah.

I am so tired of work. I just want to be at home. This is the first time on this job where I have been so uninterested in making an effort. However, I worked pretty hard today and got lots of stuff wrapped up, so I'm feeling pretty good about this week overall. Actually accomplishing some stuff has made me feel better (as has things returning to normal from a disruption post vacation), so I think I will enjoy rest this weekend (I intend to sleep a LOT) and then I will be back in the swing of things on Monday. God knows there is plenty to be done.

So nothing much has changed from yesterday. I'm starting to feel more interested in working out. I think the more regular plans for Wednesday nights are making me want to get the rest of the week into a better routine. That means working out Monday, Tuesday for at least 30 minutes, and then the same Thursday and Friday. I don't care if I go home and swim (I like that a lot), but the weather has not been cooperative and unless they clean the pool this weekend, I hesitate to use it, honestly, because we've had so much rain. And then yoga on the weekends. That is a feasible, good routine. Now to actually make it happen!

I really, really am looking forward to getting home tonight, snuggling up in jammies and curling up with the laptop. I have found a few new sites of interest and am enjoying making my way through them. The Dh has two new video games - so I'm not just shutting him out or anything. These have been fun evenings this week.

No comments: