Wednesday, September 24, 2008

And here we go on this rollercoaster ride!

Back up to 98.1! Wooo!

I'm feeling pretty good right now. Just sort of hanging out, waiting for the trip.

Have I peed on a stick yet? Well maybe I have and maybe I haven't.

*waggles eyebrows*

Wouldn't you like to know?

Ok, so yeah, of course I have.

The results?

Well, I can say that the first tests were negative. But I'm feeling really optimistic right now. I hesitate to take tests without knowing what dpo I am for sure. Tired of negatives. If I was right about 9/11 being ovulation day, then I would normally get my period today, which I haven't.

Another day or two should tell us.

In the meantime, let's wait on that and focus on the trip!

I've talked a little about the food (did I mention the Chinese place? Lemon chicken and moo goo gai pan, and the best crab rangoon and wonton soup EVER), but here is the other thing we're doing Saturday: the spa!

Last year we had a couples massage which was great for me, but which DH thought was kind of dumb. So this year, I got him a package called the Gentlemen's Excursion - it's a little massage, stretching, relaxing sort of thing. I think he's going to like it more than a traditional massage; I hope so anyway. He's at least going to humor me.

For me, I booked a one hour massage and very, very badly needed pedicure and manicure. The appointment is at 3, and we'll be done by 5:15, so then we get out of there, go back to the hotel and get ready for our dinner at 7:30. I looked at the steakhouse menu again today and I started drooling. I'm guessing that is a symptom of yumminess rather than pregnancy though. ; )

At some point in there, we'll go visit with Nellie, Dh's sister. And we'll see my momma; the dog is staying with her Too bad he won't be all wiped out from playing with Dad's dogs as he normally is. I hope he's not too big a handful for her.

That's about it for the moment. I'm so looking forward to this trip, and also to a hopefully positive pregnancy test.

No comments: