Thursday, September 4, 2008

So I finally have an answer and it's nope!

Whew, what a relief. I'm a teensy bit disappointed, but after three days of questioning what the bleeding hell was up with my temps and my freaking body giving me all sorts of conflicting signs, I had a temp drop to a normal pre-O temp today. I'm likely going to discard the aberrant temp in favor of not enough sleep that day, and keep checking my cervix. We should have had sex last night (and the night before), but since I haven't o'd after all, I'm not overly concerned about it. We'll do it today. Fluid has been weird. Watery, some ew near cervix - very wet, but in a way that is weird for me. Hopefully I'll ovulate soon. I'll try hard to exercise this weekend in hopes of kick-starting the ovaries.

Oh shoot. I just remembered that dh is going out of town this weekend. That means we have to have sex tonight and squeeze some in before he leaves tomorrow, and then we have to do it Sunday too to catch everything. Fark.

In other news, I only have one more Saturday left for the department, yay! I'm just about done there, as there is little left I can assist with. I'd like to go in and just reorganize everything, but I'll settle for not going there ever again.

The trip is looming and I am getting more and more excited about it. I'm still crossing my fingers that we can avoid my period by pregnancy, late cycle or early cycle. Whatever, I'm not picky. I ordered a variety of fun adult novelty items (not really that scandalous, mind), to surprise dh with, and I want to use them! Also getting the trip together, which is fun and exciting. We have booked a fabulous photographer to take some fun, candid professional pics of us at home and I'm really looking forward to that. I think she really gets what we want and will be able to capture it.

So, today, I'm in a surprisingly good mood. Hope it lasts!

No comments: