Monday, July 27, 2009

Same old same old.

Nothing much to say at this point. Still have bleeding. Still tired of pads. Baby is still fine, but is getting big and dodging all over the place.

Work is very busy, and only going to become more so. I am very tired by the end of the day, and eagerly looking forward to the small break that Labor Day weekend will provide.

My house is a mess, but being restricted makes me less inclined to bitch and moan about it, because I feel bad for all DH is doing for me already.

DH is fantastic, as usual. He takes good care of me. I don't know how I got so lucky, but I really am fortunate to be married to such an amazing, patient, loving man.

Pets are fine. Car is fine. Family appears to be fine. . .

. . . so things are good for now. Registering and signing up for birthing classes is coming up soon, but I feel pretty indifferent to both activities right now, at least while the bleeding is still active. I'll be glad to reach 20 weeks, and then 24 (viability). Not only should the previa have moved by then, but we have much better chance to bring our baby home at some point, which I expect will be a relief.

So, for now, it's just waiting and working and resting. Not much to say about that.

No comments: