Friday, February 6, 2009

There is something . . .

Something is coming.

I can feel it. A light pressure surrounding me, or a gentle touch just on my shoulder. It's almost like the change in air pressure before the weather shifts, something you are aware of at a subconcious level, but that you can't quite feel.

Only, it's more concious. If I focus, I can feel a charge around me. It's neutral though, I can't quite pick up whether it is positive or negative. I just feel the difference. It's like I am being told to be still, be alert and to wait for now.

I don't believe much in psychics; I think they are largely frauds out to fleece you. I do believe in empaths and I do believe in angels and demons. I don't believe anyone can know the future, but sometimes . . . if you stop, you can read the signs and you can feel things.

This is presentiment, and it's very strong and very odd. It's not quite 'something wicked this way comes . . . ' or 'buy a lottery ticket tonight' - it's just . . . there. A feeling, an urge, a something that makes me cock my head to the side and listen.

I wonder what it all means.

No comments: