Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Time for a happy post!

Not that I'm feeling particularly happy (even though I wore my Yellow Shirt), but I'm feeling far less emotional than yesterday.

So - happy thoughts.

I don't know when it happened (and I'm vaguely disturbed it happened at all) but I fell in love with fish sandwiches. I can't seem to get enough of them (problematic since they are fried, slathered in mayonnaise/relish and cheese). YUM.

I am going tomorrow to have lunch with an old colleague and friend who has come back into town. I'm really looking forward to that. He was always great to make me laugh, so it should be good times.

I have two new suspense/mystery books by two of my favorite authors at home waiting for me. So very excited by that.

I booked a 2 hour massage for Sunday (yes, Mandi, FINALLY!) and am very much looking forward to it. I may just laze around all day - go have a nice brunch, read my book, then head over to the massage place for my meeting with Raul.

That's about all I got for now. But it's a start!

2 comments:

Tena said...

And your masseuse is even named Raul! Perfect! Have a wonderful time, I'm glad things are starting to look up!

Rebecca said...

I'm happy to see a happy post :) Enjoy your massage! Now I'm thinking I should get one...
Becky19