Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Do me a favor?

I'm not asking you to feed the addiction and anxiety, necessarily, but pop on over to my chart (if you're into that sort of thing) and vote on ovulation day.

I don't know that I agree with FF, but it is not moving, no matter what setting I put it on. It's because of that massive dip (which is legit - I was all kinds of bundled up that night, so it's not like it was freezing outside and I tossed off the covers and made love to the ceiling fan or anything).

So yeah. I guess I'm disappointed that my temp wasn't higher today, because it's been closer to 97.5 by this point in pregnancy cycles. Well, minus last cycle, but that was certainly colder than usual. If I pin my chart overlays at the coverline, then it's in line, but I'm absurdly disappointed by it. Even if I know it shouldn't matter, really, so long as it's staying up, but I sort of do. (let's not get started on 'pregnancy points' - I've already hidden them, never fear)

I don't know what it is, but I do seem to be feeling vaguely more anxious right now. I really hope the Zoloft helps this, because I don't like it so well. I really do need to pull out the meditation cd's again, no doubt.

1 comment:

Tena said...

I have to agree with FF on this one. Good luck!