Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Venti Mocha

Temp drop to just above coverline at 12/13 dpo

+

FR being glaringly negative

(Target brand has a faint line. Unfortunately, once upon a time, my tap water gave it a similar faint line, so I think it's just an evap. It doesn't look like the faint line from last month)

+

The depression I'm feeling


+

Cramps


_______________________________________________

Two Advil to fix the headache and the cramps and the biggest fucking hot, too-sweet caffeinated beverage I can find.

And once that's gone, you better believe I'm going to pound a Diet Dr. Pepper.

We'll just leave the disappointment, the sulking, the fuming, the fear, the anxiety, the exhaustion and bitterness alone now in hopes that once my period is over, it won't be such a big deal.

I guess soy isoflavins are up next. Joy.

To be honest, I'd hoped that the fact I bid exhorbitant amounts on a CBEFM and OPKs would be sufficient to force a positive. You know, the reverse of wearing white pants or buying pregnancy tests when your period is late. Oh well. Now I just have to hope that if I win the damn monitor I can get the sticks in time to use them.

ETA: The bitch of it all is that that was a nice chart, damn it.

ETA 2: Uh, thanks, universe. Here is my request: If you are going to screw with me and drop my temp and give me negative tests, then you have to take the nausea and sore boobs with you when you leave. FFS.

ETA 3: Apparently FF is not yet convinced, as it continues to award me 95+ pregnancy points. Can I sell these on EBay?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry...I know you are disappointed and frustrated. I can totally related. Big hugs.

Mrs.Joe said...

I'm sorry :-( I know your frustration with this - I have it too. Keep your head up. Thinking of you.

Mrs. Jenna said...

I'm sorry Eas. :(

In the meantime, I nominated you for an award...

http://bloggedbliss.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-am-awesome.html