Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So, yeah. Fertile again.

Well, in theory, anyway.

Lots of the ewcm. And the cervix is pretty high up there.

Oh, and still with the clearly + tests. AWESOME.

It could lead to actual ovulation or it could be a split peak (gear up for ovulation, display signs of fertility, but don't actually ovulate, then gear back down and then up again later). I tend to have really long fertile periods, so who knows.

I'm not even sure what to do with this information. There is no question it is ewcm. It is apparently possible to ovulate while still having hcg in your system, though it is not common. I just feel sort of gobsmacked. I need to call and set up additional bloodwork. OPKs are useless right now, and I just feel sort of lost right now.

Will the crazy ever end?

No comments: