Friday, March 20, 2009

I am in a foul, foul mood.

Stupid stuff, less stupid stuff.

Too long and boring to retype. A screw up I wasn't responsible for and an assumption I was responsible for meant my plans for the day got fucked up and I lost 2 prepaid massages. Son of a bitch.

The temp went back today. The possible reasons are that yesterday was a fluke, caused by restless sleep; that today was a fluke caused by not turning off the AC before bed, as I was freezing cold when I woke up to have my temp taken and as soon as it was, I burrowed back under the covers; an implantation dip (hahahahahahahaha); total randomness either way. I'm so interested in seeing what will happen next, but I am sticking to the plan. I don't need the stress that inevitably follows the temps. I'm done for now.

Still in a foul, angry mood. There is much shit to be done, the house is a disaster and I feel like a failure as a wife and housekeeper. It's just one of those days in which it feels like everything I touch falls apart. I know logically, it's not true, but I hate this feeling a whole fuck of a lot.

DH is taking me bowling this afternoon so maybe I will get some of that anger out of my system. Bah.

No comments: