Thursday, November 6, 2008

Feeling listless. But I'm going to try hard here.

There are a million things I could so, a hundred or so things I should do, and nothing I want to do.

Suck.

So. I'm going to try really hard right now to be positive. Because the bitterness and anger are making me unhappy and I don't like myself when I feel this way. So I'm going to try finding some positive things now.

1. My husband is an absolutely amazing, wonderful, supportive, loving, caring man and I adore him. I am the luckiest woman in the world to be married to someone who loves me so much.

2. My dog is fucking hilarious. He's a lovable, fuzzy boy who has started behaving about 70-75% of the time, which makes him a lot more fun. He loves DH more, and loves to play with DH, but he loves to curl up on my lap.

3. My mom is about the best mother I could hope for. She's not perfect. She's not always saying the right things and she doesn't always do what I would wish, but she loves me unconditionally and supports me and is always, always there for me.

4. My cat lurves me and I lurve him. He is my darling.

5. The Spurs won last night, and it was a fantastic game to watch. Yay!

6. I can go to the specialty bookstore tomorrow and shop for new murder mystery books. I haven't been there in a couple of years. I have to be careful, because I could easily spend hundreds of dollars on books that I have no room for. But I think this is not a bad time to go. Maybe I'll also get my nails done and have lunch somewhere with my new book. Maybe House of Pies, where I can buy a Chocolate Fudge Cake that is to die for.

7. The weather is pretty nice right now.

8. My family will be coming out here to spend Thanksgiving with us and I will show them my love and appreciation by cooking a really fantastic meal for them. And it will be lovely.

No comments: