Monday, November 17, 2008

Thank God for friends.

I just wanted to acknowledge what wonderful friends I have. My friends have been so supportive and so available and helpful to me throughout this ordeal. It's made things so much easier to be able to talk and vent and ramble and scream when I need to and it's been so much easier to be quiet and alone when I need to.

Thank you all. Thank you for your patience and your understanding. Thank you for your love and your prayers and your caring and kindness.

Thank you for reaching out to me nearly three weeks later and letting me talk through things, even when I sound irrational or crazy.

Thank you for the support and love and the urging to be kind to myself.

I couldn't get through this all without you and my family. Thank you, over and over. It is humbling, and it is one way I can say I have been abundantly blessed.

No comments: