Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Seriously. The mood swings are going to kill me.

The past three days, I've started off in a good (even great) mood. Drive to work is fine. Morning is fine, possibly even productive. Trip for coffee is filled with laughter.

Lunch rolls around. I eat. Sometimes late. Not today.

And then, sometime between 11:00 and 2:00, my mood begins to change. I begin to feel harried, flustered (even though I've only got regular work on my plate, and no big deadlines or projects and I'm pretty near caught up on everything, with a chance to get ahead). I begin to feel snappish, and irritable.

Shortly thereafter, I begin to get broody. I've brooded over work, over the internets, over my bills, over my house, over my marriage, over my diet, over my wardrobe, over my friends, over my plants - and these things are all fine.

Shortly after that, I start to feel sad and a little weepy.

What the everloving fuck, y'all?

Not. A. Fan.

All I can hope is this is related to an ovulation that will occur soon, because I feel like I'm going insane.

No comments: