Friday, April 3, 2009

Weird stuff that is probably only in my head.

Ovulation pain.

On cd 11. On both sides. Cramping/fullness that comes and goes - not unusual a week or so before ovulation, but this early.

More creamy fluid. Usually I've moved on into watery/fertile fluid. It's definitely getting more wet, but isn't fertile yet. I actually think that's a good sign. 10+ days of fertile fluid is quite tiring. Maybe something is helping to regulate things.

We'll see, I suppose. I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but I am feeling good about things right now. I've only been taking the vitex for 4 days, so it's a bit early to attribute anything to that. Nevertheless . . . hell, maybe the green tea is doing something. Who knows?

Other than that, things are ok. DH went home today to attend services for his grandmother. He's holding up pretty well. My mom is coming to visit tomorrow and I am greatly looking forward to it. Only I need to clean up. Guess I should get on that . . .

No comments: